Monday, May 23, 2011

Once Upon A Time...

...there came a beautiful princess, a special gift from God, named Riley Lynn.


"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb, I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made..." (Proverbs 139:13,14a).

Family love <3

Uncle Jake

"As you do not know what is the way of the wind, Or how the bones grow in the womb of her with child, So you do not know the works of God who makes everything" (Ecclesiastes 11:5).

Uncle Zack

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward"  (Psalm 127:3). 

She loves to listen to her daddy talking :)

Proud Aunt :)

Aunt Tate


"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him" (1 Samuel 1:27).


Our good friend Kelly! :)

Papa Bear!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Y'all look so cute together! *Sniff, Sniff* Can't wait to see him as an awesome Daddy! ;)

    ReplyDelete