Well I'm sitting in kitchen waiting for three cute little faces to walk through my door. Marley, the youngest of the gang has the ability to make you want to give her everything her little heart desires...which of course I can't. Hayes the middles loves to find new things to get into and has something new and exciting to tell me about his life every time he sees me. Then you have Carson, the old soul. He makes sure that the other two are minding what I tell them and is always ready to lend me a helping hand with whatever task I should have come up. I get to see these wonderful kids often during the week when their mom has class. I love how sweet and innocent little kids can be. I often find myself thinking about how Jesus said we must become like a child to inter into the Kingdom. I start to notice how often I fall short. I'm so blessed to have such beautiful little examples in my life.
Okay, so not being able to have caffeine now or chocolate has put a damper on my taste testing the past few weeks...but I do have a new one for the week! Blueberry Green Tea. I like it a lot! Blueberries have always been one of my favorite fruits growing up, but we never ate them that much they were like a special treat every now and then. I don't know who thought up putting it in tea, but it works well. It just might be my second favorite tea. On a side note, I have tried Candy Cain Lane Tea. It is a holiday special thing. And I'm proud to say that I love it even more then just plain peppermint tea. But I feel like they are too similar for that to count anyway. It's pretty good though, you should try it.
Yummy India! Have fun with the children! Btw, I am very happy right now! ;) Love you!
ReplyDeleteMarli
I am very happy too. I wonder if its over the same thing. haha. =) Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll just have to join this happy party! ;) Woo-who!
ReplyDeleteMeM the friend :)
Whatever could you all be talking about?? ;)
ReplyDeleteI love you all too.
I HAVE NO IDEA!!! ;) It is probably definitly over the same thing! :) It's so fun!!!
ReplyDeleteMarli