Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sleepy Time Tea

The time I am putting in at the Hisey house has been very eventful. The other day we went on a boy scout walk around down town Savannah, Georgia. It took us all around looking at the different religious sites around town. It was a grand total of 6 miles and it took us about 5 hours to complete the whole thing. I don't mind though, because I got some history lessons, and a boy scout  patch for doing it. I also got to see some beautiful old houses and pet some Clydesdale horses. They had a little part of down town that looked like a Christmas village and was super cute! All in all it was a good day. :)
 


Tonight, I'm drinking Sleepy Time Tea. with honey. I would say that the name is fitting. I'm falling asleep as I am writing this. It has lemon grass in it. I think I may be imagining this, but I sometimes think that I taste a grassy taste in it. I think this one is okay, not my favorite though. Mint tea is still safe and sound in it's number one spot. I might drink this on days that I'm having a hard time falling asleep.

Have a good night!
          Indy




 

3 comments:

  1. you got to pet a clydesdale? too cool.

    i can't wait to see which tea comes out on top...yay for blogs! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what i was thinking* (Britt's comment about petting a clydesdale :)
    Clydesdales are so huge and powerful looking (plus, they have pretty awesome big hooves!), don't ya think? Yay for you! ;)
    MeM

    P.S. This is the first time I've seen your blog... very cool! I will enjoy reading it. Glad Marli had already *signed us up* as followers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brit- I guess we will see. :)

    Mem- They are pretty big! I went to Washington D.C. a few years ago and that was the first time that I actually saw a Clydesdale horse. They make me feel so small, not that I'm super tall anyway ;)

    I'm so glad that you and Marli are following my blog! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete