It's my first time staying in Georgia! I'm spending some time with the Hisey family before I go home for break from school. It has been crazy cold here and I got to see snow on the cars for the first time this winter. There is going to be some good times at the Hisey house this week and I will let you know the happenings as they come.
Tonight I'm going to drink a nice cup of mint tea before I climb into bed. It somehow has a way of making life seem so relaxed and peaceful. When I drink it I think of home and the holidays.
As a bonus for all you wondering about the title... I have decided that all this winter break, I am going to try different kinds of teas, coffees, and hot chocolates, blog about them, and might just tell you which ones are good and which ones I won't pick up again. Peppermint tea is my all time favorite; I wonder if it will still be at the end. You are more then welcome to try them right along with me.
May God bless you and keep you,
India
India! I love it! You, Alex, and Lucas did a great job! I cannot wait to show it to Mem =) We will definitely be one of your biggest blog fans! =) I love you India and can't wait to see all of you again soon!
ReplyDeleteI love you both too, so very much. :)
ReplyDelete